Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Kitchen Set (Finished)

I found some bits of green plastic in my box of components, which luckily matched the kitchen tiles perfectly. I attached them as handles, to the cupboard doors and drawers.

Using epoxy, I glued metal nuts to the base of the kitchen counter as stands.

I found an image of a clock that I liked (multi-coloured clock below) which I used as a base for the kitchen wall clock.

Below is the finished kitchen set.

I arranged a selection of the picnic food on the worktop.

Below are some of the cakes, pizza slices and pieces of bread that Lily made.

No comments:

Post a Comment