Tuesday 7 February 2012

Progress Report

Everything seems to be going according to plan which is great, my reverse schedule is working well and keeping me organised and focussed on what I need to do.
I met with the four second years today (Lily Goodchild, Daniel James, Joel Townsend and Nicola Everill) who are going to work on my project. We had a meeting at 2pm to discuss what would need doing and how many hours people were willing to spare. 
As research I found images of flowers and picnic food that will need making, I made them into a collage and I have e-mailed them to the second years and asked them to work on some design ideas for Friday.




As well as this I have been working on the animatic, adding a few more images and sound. I have a basic armature that I have made to do some tests with, and I am currently working on the script which I will upload once completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment