Saturday, 5 May 2012

Park Set Complete

I asked one of my second year assistants (Nicola) to get some red checkered material from a fabric shop in town, she managed to find exactly what I had asked for which was great.

I kept the two halves of the set separated so that they were easier to carry to the rig. Once I had positioned the set the way I wanted, I slotted the two halves back together, filling in any gaps with plasticine.

I bought a large piece of aeroply for the background, spray painted it white then lightly sprayed blue over the top to give a cloudy sky effect.

Below is a photo of Dozel arriving at the picnic site, Greedy is there already, eagerly awaiting food.

No comments:

Post a Comment