Tuesday 24 January 2012

Week One

For my Major Project, I have chosen to do a story about two monsters who go for a picnic. I will be the Lead Director and Animator on this project . I will ask some students to assist me and will liaise with them at scheduled, recorded meetings at each stage in the production. I will allocate certain tasks to each member of the team based on their particular strengths. I intend to closely follow the reverse schedule that I have made, thus ensuring my project is achieved within the deadline. Below are the characters that I made out of found objects.


I then drew the basic designs for the characters, followed by the final designs



I did a side, three-quarter and front view of each character, which will make it easier to visualise when I build the puppets.











No comments:

Post a Comment